Saturday, March 10, 2007

More New Helpers!


I used to be backordered on Playful Pancakes - I needed 19. Now I have 19 and extra because of my newest helpers who are a group of 11-year-old girls from the LDS church. They invited me to their Friendship Around the World activity day and I showed them how to make Playful Pancakes and they made a lot. Also I got to make a bracelet and I think it looks quite pretty.

So thank you to the girls who helped me make a lot of Playful Pancakes today. Just remember, each Pancake equals one goat for a kid in Sudan, and that is a big deal because then the kids can live.

Here are the names of the ones we made today:
Mr. Whiskers
Rounder
Sabrina
Howl
Zebra
Princess
Richard
moon-star
Tesoro
your highness
Charlie Brown
Count Cat-u-la
Stella
Cat in a Box
Muffin
Payton
Cuddle Bear
Charles